In this guide, you’ll learn how to use SewIY conductive thread in a standard sewing machine.
- Load a bobbin of SewIY thread into your machine.
- Use a straight stitch to create insulated traces of SewIY thread on your fabric, lifting the foot at the end of your route and cutting the thread with fabric scissors.
- Repeat this process as needed to complete your circuits.
- Solder the SewIY thread directly to your PCB's through holes using a soldering iron set to 710° F or 376° C.
- Trim away any excess material.